Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR -The Real Bharatha Ratna

Dr.Ambedkar is one the very few people whose story I have studied in my childhood.
I never understand which  idiot got the worst idea in the history of mankind to split the people based on caste.
This man was born more than a century ago when the word caste ran the society.The history is well known from there on.But what does Abhinay want to say in this post of Ambedkar jayanthi ? only one thing Baba Saheb saw this country  out  of the internal walls built amongst the people.But today I hear people saying
       "Definitely, he belongs to so and so caste /religion so he deserves respect"
       "He belongs to my caste so I voted him "
     I can openly declare that even today the word caste has a lot of prominence .The results in the elections are determined based on the caste factor . As a common man I can only request the leaders " Please don`t kill my country the british slaughtered her for 200 years along with this casteism devil,the british left but the casteism has to go I think its time to see through the word caste.Its time ,awake."
              WHERE the mind is without fear and the head is held high

               Where knowledge is free




               Where the world has not been broken up into fragments




                By narrow domestic walls




               Where words come out from the depth of truth




               Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection




               Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way




                Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit




               Where the mind is led forward by thee




                Into ever-widening thought and action




       Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.




Tagore said this and this poem has been a source of inspiration to me.Felt like sharing it here .Ambedkar created the constitution which provides the best possible freedom in the world but Dr.Bhim Rao I`m sorry to say this my people are not ready to take this much of freedom .They never understand the meaning of democracy .We need you back Ambedkar ,Yes we need you back, at least  then my people would understand the meaning of democracy .Any way as an admirer of you I will always be with you and will of course ,follow your principles. Happy Birthday to the greatest leader of the poorest people in  India.



JAI BHIM

No comments:

Post a Comment