Sunday, November 14, 2010

When I was a kid I was a kid!!!!

  • i just had addiction of studies.................now its twitter
  • sachin was playing cricket nd he is doin it now too!!So i am still a kid.
  • I used to know Sachin out, India out... Still know that... Cricket
  • i used to drink from my waterbottle round my nec
  •    I thought Lord Krishna looked like NTR.
  • Apple,Orange and BlackBerry were fruits and Windows was the plural of Window.
  • cartoon network used to come in english.
  • 15th august and 26 jan were not just holidays
  • 15th august and 26 jan were not just holidays
  • i cudnt wait to write with a pen
  • Getting a cable connection made you the luckiest kid in the block.
  • I used to hate my school uniform, but now I mis it and feel it was god damn SMART!
  • i used to think that i heart is really ♥ shaped! 
  •  Pussy meant cat..but now pussy means
  • it was supercool to knw a don or bhai in skool
  • 34-28-36 was jus an arithmetical problem!!!
  • i had a good hair style.
  • Rs 10 from the tooth fairy made me feel rich
  • all friends used to decide a place and time to meet and that was it. No smses/calls were made to change anything.
  • I looked only at the faces of women
  • media was doing what they Wer ought to do!
  • doordarshan used to play- miley sur mere tumhara..........
  • ManMohan Singh was Finance minister now he is prime minister
  • i wanted to become doctor but now iam an engineer
  • a dozen eggs cost 10 rs.And now its 44 rs
  • I wanted to b a grown-up, fast! Now, I want to return to my pre-teen years!! Time-machine, anyone?
  • i thought that the girls participate in Miss India bcoz they want to do something for the country
  • facebook meant facing book to read and Tweeting meant chirping of a bird
  • I used to love Gold Spot.
  • I loved "Buland bharat ki buland tasveer hamara Bajaj "
  • all my report cards and home work assignments used to have an "Improve your handwriting" comment.
  • I ate bits of bricks. They tasted better than food served at the Mess.
  • i was n 'early to bed,early to rise' typo kid
  • I wasn't as talkative as I'm tweetative now. Seriously.
oops!!! When did I grow up? I am still the same kid even today.
When I was a kid I was a kid!!!!

4 comments: