Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The essence of elections

Elections, the word is very common in any democracy.
The elections play a key role in the development if something is wrong with a governing body,
the voters show their wrath .But , the elections I am going to speak about here are the elections 
of IITM. My God what has happened to these people. Today while going to mess a bunch of young 
mikes started roaring vote for /////,vote for;;;;;;;;,vote for^^^^^^. I felt like shouting BOYCOTT THE ELECTIONS . Please campaign don`t kill ppl. The secretaries who get elected forget you 
dear campaigner . Don`t waste your time . Thought I `d write a post about Kiran Bedi`s Extra Mural Lecture I have attended recently .But these first year guys forced me to write this post.
Next post is going to rock.And after that its gonna be master blaster all over. I have no words to write abt his double. i`ll have to muster courage to write about the master

No comments:

Post a Comment