Monday, March 1, 2010

My first Poems

These were the poems I wrote a couple of years ago . The poet in me died after that. I thought so.
But luckily while going through my old dairy two papers fell down and here we go
FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART
I was born on the earth
when the world was in the dark
while the fraternity was dearth
the connotation at which the dogs bark

From the deep of my heart
arose the blaze of the Sun
persuading me to change at least a part
of the world submerging in the rain of ruin

But,condone me, dear for the importune
without seeding the change in myself
that would bring me,my country and the world a fortune
then I could soon see the world`s problem a dwarf.
-Abhinay

THE SUBMERSION OF THE FAWN IN PAIN

Through the break of the dawn
I could see a fawn,drown
I tried in a vain to toss a coin
Pondering to antagonise the submersion
of the fawn in pain.

In the light of the moon, listening to a sermon
I admit soon, that the fawn ,
is my own gorgeous dream ,sewn
with the compassion for the situation
of an Indian , the deity the world of modern.

My coin rushed like a train into a drain
but the dream is mine, we have people who shine
unlike the coin which ruins the human
the number of planets is nine;are you fine sans wine
to define that the mighty of the nine, is the India of mine
-Abhinay
Donno what made me write like this at that age ,I really regret that the poetic Abhinay died.
Today, I am not able to look at the world with a poetic eye. I was sixteen when I wrote these poems .Perhaps, that might be the reason for the deep feelings in the poems
Interestingly, the title of the blog is abhinay4change the first poem speaks about change .So, folks the change has started and it will persist. Got to write something really interesting in the next post stay tuned:)



No comments:

Post a Comment